Do you have a bad money management? You still don’t have enough money in the middle of the month and need loan or credit from someone.
Learning frugality and how to save money are important to living a more comfortable and stable life. Try this 10 tips to save your money :-
1) Waste Less Food. Most of us have waste our food and that means it is also throw away our valuable money. Freeze meat and bread if you don’t think you will eat them before their expiry date to preserve them for longer.
2) Spend In Cash. Not only does sticking to cash prevent you from spending money you don’t actually have, but you’ll be more likely to stick to a budget if you only have the money in front of you.
3) Collect Your Coins. Make a commitment to saving all of your loose change in a money-jar which isn’t accessible until it’s full.
4) Turn Electrical Goods Off At The Plug. A task as simple as switching off home appliances at the plug, rather than leaving them on standby, is the easiest way to reduce outgoings.
5) Rethink Your Treats. Most of us indulge ourselves twice a week.
6) Leave the car at home. If your commute is only a mile or two, making time to walk will enable you to miss traffic, improve your health and save a small fortune.
7) Turn the heating down. Whether it is heating or aircond, try put the propriate temperature.
8) Become kitchen savvy. You could easily save money each year by using their kitchen appliances more efficiently.
9) Forget your coffee shop treat. Bring your reusable thermo flask and take a hot drink with you from home on your daily commute.
10) Say Goodbye to Brands. Bye to brands and buy that you can afford.
Take control of your future and commit to making the necessary changes to ensure this year is more financially successful than last year.
Source :- Inhabitat