There’s many billionaires in our world and some of them not even reach 40 years old. The money they earn enough for their rest of life. This is 10 youngest billionaire in the world
1. Mark Zuckerberg
– Who don’t know him? The Facebook founder wealth is worth close to $15 billion
2. Sean Parker
– Age 32 and co-founder of Napster. Has $2 billion net and served as a mentor to Zuckerberg and has become first president of Facebook.
3. Eduardo Saverin
– Age 30 and co-founder of Facebook. Net worth an estimated $2billion.
4. Dustin Moskovitz
free picture hosting
– Age 28 and worked on Facebook in early stages. His value is around $3.5 billion
adult image hosting
– Late twenties and made billion by inherited the energy pipeline company from his late father. He is worth an estimared $4 billion.
6. Fahd Hariri
image hosting adult
– 31 year old son of Lebanese Prime Minister and works in real estate.
7. Robert Pera
– A former Apple engineer, Now in his mid thirties. Founder of Ubiquiti Networks. He’s worth over $1 billion
8. Ayman Hariri
– A son of late Lebanese Prime Minister Rafic Hariri (like his brothers #6). Works in real estate while living in Saudi Arabia.
9. Yang Huiyan
– Only woman on the list. Inherent the billion from her father.
10. Albert Von Thurn Und Taxis
– German prince is only 28 years old.
// Okay he is a prince and get the wealth from his parent.. Not really interest.
Source :- Yahoo Finance
There’s no Sergey Brin and Larry Page ? Are they above 40 years old?
I’m bit jealous when read how much money this kids have.. I’m now 34 years old and don’t even have 1% asset from their value.. Hopefully I can become an half millionaire before 40 years old and become millionaire before 45 years old..
Follow this blog and maybe it is one source for my planning to become millionaire in next 10 years.