21 Ways Rich People Think Differently
1. Average people think MONEY is the root of all evil. Rich people believe POVERTY is the root of all evil.
// Yeah.. Agree with the statement. Most of average people think more money will make them as an evil and do many sins.
2. Average people think selfishness is a vice. Rich people think selfishness is a virtue.
//Can’t describe more..
3. Average people have a lottery mentality. Rich people have an action mentality.
// Yeah. Rich people do action but average people always wait and wait..
4. Average people think the road to riches is paved with formal education. Rich people think believe in acquiring specific knowledge.
// That’s why many rich people don’t have degree holder or any certification education. They just believe in their expertise. Look at Steve Jobs, Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg. They drop out from their university.
5. Average people long for the good old days. Rich people dream of the future.
// Look at the past day won’t change anything. The future is important. That’s why the rich people always look on the next day not old day.
6. Average people see money through the eyes of emotion. Rich people think about money logically.
// That’s why average people always don’t have enough money while rich people just want to add more on their pocket.
7. Average people earn money doing things they don’t love. Rich people follow their passion.
// Totally agree.. I’m also one of the average people. Work to get money 8 -5 and being boring. Need to change if my passion, (blog and business) is success.
Credit Picture : Mindcafe
8. Average people set low expectations so they’re never disappointed. Rich people are up for the challenge.
// Rich people set higher target while averages people don’t have big ambitions. Am I have big ambitions? Not yet..
9. Average people believe you have to DO something to get rich. Rich people believe you have to BE something to get rich.
// Hm.. You need to BE something means you must have credibility and get personality. Yeah, if you become a known person, money will come while average people work hard and get money that not really worthy.
10. Average people believe you need money to make money. Rich people use other people’s money.
// It is a great statement. Rich people know how to manipulate others money to become their profit while average just invest.
11. Average people believe the markets are driven by logic and strategy. Rich people know they’re driven by emotion and greed.
// Ooo.. can’t describe but understand about the statement.
12. Average people live beyond their means. Rich people live below theirs.
// Hm.. Hard to explain..
13. Average people teach their children how to survive. Rich people teach their kids to get rich.
// Yeah. Hopefully I will teach my kids in the future .
14. Average people let money stress them out. Rich people find peace of mind in wealth.
// Totally agree. Most of average people chase money but rich people just wait to get money.
15. Average people would rather be entertained than educated. Rich people would rather be educated than entertained.
// Hohoho. Yeah.. Most of people just love to be entertained than get new knowledge.
16. Average people think rich people are snobs. Rich people just want to surround themselves with like-minded people.
// I think it means jealous from average people while rich people don’t care about it.
17. Average people focus on saving. Rich people focus on earning.
// Erm.. Rich people thinking is so different. They target to earning that maybe the value is more than all life saving of average worker.
18. Average people play it safe with money. Rich people know when to take risks.
// Hm.. The mentality of rich people is great.. They are more risk taker.
19. Average people love to be comfortable. Rich people find comfort in uncertainty.
// Yeah. I’m really an average people.. ALways feel comfortable. Need to change my mentality.
20. Average people never make the connection between money and health. Rich people know money can save your life.
// Don’t really agree about the rich people thinking. Still health are important thant money.
21. Average people believe they must choose between a great family and being rich. Rich people know you can have it all.
Source :- Finance
The thing we can learn is the mind of rich people is always positive while the average people (like me) don’t have that thinking. Maybe we more knowledgeable than them but their positive life will make them rich. Need to change my thinking.
Get the Book about ‘How Rich People Think’ from Steve Siebold . It will teach you how rich people think. ompares the thoughts, habits and philosophies of the middle class to the world class when it comes to wealth. The differences are as extreme as they are numerous. The strategy is simple: learn how rich people think, copy them, take action and get rich. Click the picture below to buy the book