Okay I’m still far from retirees but maybe it is suit for those want to retires on this year in US. Maybe the car prices is not same as other county but still can do it as reference. This is the list of best car for budget minded retirees
1. 2012 Ford Fusion Hybrid
Gas mileage : 41 mpg city/36 mpg highway
– Ford Fusion hybrid offer excellent fuel economy and feature standard equipment that can be recognized by retire people.
2. 2012 Hyundai Genesis 3.8
Gas mileage : 19 mpg city/ 29 mpg highway
– The car a bit expensive than Ford Fusion but it is more luxury car. The interior show luxury features and easiest for retired people to use.
3. 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
Price : $36,795
Gas mileage : 17mpg city/23 mpg highway
– A midsize SUV maybe a bit expensive but really good price for SUV.
4. 2013 Kia Optima SX
Price : $26,800
Gas mileage : 22 mpg city/34 mpg highway
– It is ideal passenger environment vehicle and also senior friendly with power adjustable driver’s seat, heated outboard mirror and many more features that could help senior driver.
5. 2012 Mazda 3 iTouring
Price : $19,950
Gas mileage : 28 mpg city/40 mpg highway
– The car is fuel economy with the cheapest price. Maybe there’s some features that the car lacks but still enough for retirees people to use.
6. 2012 Subaru Outback 2.5i Limited
Price : $28,695
Gas mileage : 22 mpg city/29 mpg highway
– Subaru wagon is suit for older drivers that need to drive in slippery road surfaces with snow and mud.
7. 2012 Toyota Sienna XLE
Price : $33,205
Gas mileage : 18 mpg city/25 mpg highway
– The minivan has notable features and suitable for older
Source :- Bankrate.com