When traveling it is important to control expenses. If spending exceeds the prescribed provisions, many of the problems they faced after returning holiday. Serenity is expected when traveling in vain to see the credit card or savings declined. Here is the travel tips to help you save when traveling: –
free image hosting
1. Do not buy too much souvenirs
– Most of the tourist spots have a lot of souvenir shops. In addition to evidence of visits, souvenirs can be bought to be presented to friends or family. However, avoid buying expensive gifts. Make sure not excessive when buying it.
– For a more economical, buy products made ??by the locals in the nearby market.
2. Use of public transport
– If a holiday in a small group, it’s better to use public transport. It can save you a taste of their own besides the local community. But if traveling as a family, public transportation may not be appropriate.
3. Limiting eating out at restaurants
– Try to limit eating out at restaurants in order to reduce expenses. Preferably you purchase or bring your own food, such as bread and milk. If you want to eat at a restaurant, get a fair price to do some research before traveling.
4. Use cash instead using credit card
– When traveling, avoid using too much spending with credit cards. Perhaps it is safer than using cash, but interest or charges high, especially if traveling abroad.
5. Do research before traveling
– Do research about the location before going to the location of interest. Find out about the costs that should be provided to facilitate financial planning. This is to ensure that there is excess capacity expenses.
Okay, that’s some of the tips. Have a happy travelling.. OOoo.. If you want to go in Asean, try Melaka. Get information at Melakacool.com