One way to financial success involves planning. You must know how to manage your finance and know how much available to spend. You need to create a road map by defining your financial goals.
Three essential keys to setting goals :
– Make certain your goals are attainable. Setting unattainable goals will only lead to disappointment when they are not achieved.
Write them down
– Keep records of your goals and mark off key milestones as you achieve them. Refer to this information from time to time. Writing down goals, reviewing them and recording your progress can motivate you.
After identified goals, map out how to achieve them. Let’s answer this question
- – How much income do I have available? How much will I need to achieve this goal?
- – Are there any other obligations or goals I need to finish first?
- – If I cannot buy the item with cash, how much money is needed for a down payment?
When putting together plan, make certain as thorough as possible. Better prepared as life changes.
Reference : Mapping your future