Wow.. Now, the friday finance quote is part 14. It is one of great idea I’ve been doing in my blogging work. Eventhough, this article not originality as I copy the quote from famous people but it is still great.
This article another 5 finance quote will be share to my beloved reader. Hopefully it could give something to us .
1. “Capital as such is not evil ; it is wroung use that is evil. Capital in some form or other will always be needed”
// Gandhi is awesome people. I’m agree as we must know to manage capital. People who describe capital as evil is always chase the capital not manage it.
2. “An investment in knowledge pays the best interest “
// Great quote as knowledge are the best to invest. If you read this article, you are one of people than invest in knowledge. Am I right?
3. “Don’t tell me where your priorities are. Show me where you spend your money and I’ll tell you what they are”
– James W.Frick
// I dunno who is James W.Frick but totally agree with the quote. The priorities is based on our spend.
4. “If the financial system has a defect, it is that it reflects and magnifies what we human beings are like. Money amplifies our tendency to overreact, to swing from exuberance when things are going well to deep depression when they go wrong. Booms and busts are products, at root, of our emotional volatility.”
– Niall Ferguson
// How about that? I think the quote is really good as financial system not have defect, only us that get the problem..
5. “Engineers do engineering, i.e. they build bridges. So engineering needs engineers. The economy does NOT need economists. Economists do not make economy, but they try it and that is why we have so much problems with some financial models.”
– Steve Keen
// Great quote from economic professor. Yes, economy doesn’t need economist but sometimes other’s could make economy.
That’s all for today friday finance quote. To read more finance quote follow this blog every friday of follow the finance quote tag .