Hi.. It is too long as there’s no friday finance quote. So, I’m back with another 5 finance/money quote that could help us understand more about money.
1. Money … is like a beautiful thoroughbred horse–very powerful & always in action, but unless this horse is trained when very young, it will be an out-of-control & dangerous animal when it grows to maturity – Dave Ramsey
2. When it comes to money, you can’t win. If you focus on making it, you’re materialistic. If you try to but don’t make any, you’re a loser. If you make a lot and keep it, you’re a miser. If you make it and spend it, you’re a spendthrift. If you don’t care about making it, you’re unambitious. If you make a lot and still have it when you die, you’re a fool–for trying to take it with you. The only way to really win with money is to hold it loosely–and be generous with it to accomplish things of value. John C-Maxwell
– This American author told us that we can’t win against money so we need to use it wisely and know what the value of it.
3. It’s good to have money and the things that money can buy, but it’s good, too, to check up once in a while and make sure that you haven’t lost the things that money can’t buy. – George Horace Lorimer
4.One penny may seem to you a very insignificant thing, but it is the small seed from which fortunes spring. – Orison Swett Marden
– The strong words from an American inspirational author. It show the value of one penny is important although most of us ignore about it.
5.Love and money should properly have nothing to do with each other. –Joh Saul
– The great wisdom from a New York Times bestselling author since 1977. He show that we can’t relate this love and money because it could make problem to love.
That’s all 5 friday finance quote about investment. For more finance quote, click here
Reference :- Notable Quotes