Back again on the topic friday finance quote. It is good to write about quote that being talk or write from inspirational people . For this Friday week, I’ll share another 5 finance quote to share.
1. Never spend your money before you have it. ~ Thomas Jefferson
– Quote from Thomas Jefferson , author of the Declaration of Independence on the quote.. It remind us to know our income before spending it. It advice us not to make debt.
2. When I have money, I get rid of it quickly, lest it find a way into my heart. – John Wesley
– Quote from religious people. He don’t want to get more relation with money too much.
3. No matter how hard you hug your money, it never hugs back. ~Quoted in P.S. I Love You, compiled by H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
– I totally agree with it. But money can make other’s hug you.. Hahahaha.
4. Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I’m not there, I go to work. ~Robert Orben
– Quote from comedian as he want to motivate himself to become one of the richest people.
5. Never call an accountant a credit to his profession; a good accountant is a debit to his profession. ~Charles J.C. Lyal
– Quote from an English civil servant working in India. It is good quote from this great people.