A time for one of my favorite day. It is friday finance quote day. Today, I’ll share another 5 financial quote that could give inspiration to us .
1. “I think the key indicator for wealth is not good grades, work ethic, or IQ. I believe it’s relationships. Ask yourself two questions: How many people do I know, and how much ransom money could I get for each one?”
// Sound funny but it’s true in reality.
2. “Making money isn’t hard in itself… What’s hard is to earn it doing something worth devoting one’s life to.”
Carlos Ruiz Zafon
// Dunno if I agree or not as I’m still not making enough money..
3. “If you really want to be happy, don’t just go for the money. Go for the relationship that lasts. Go for things of greater value.”
– Tony Meloto
// Okay. The relationships is the best thing and could make us happy.
4. “If you say that getting the money is the most important thing, you’ll spend your life completely wasting your time. You’ll be doing things you don’t like doing in order to go on living, that is to go on doing thing you don’t like doing, which is stupid.”
– Alan Watts
// Most of us will wasting our time chasing money. Hope you and I won’t waste our life.
5. “If you want to make an ordinary man happy, or think that he is happy, give him money, power, flattery, gifts, honours. If you want to make a wise man happy – improve yourself!”
// Yes… Totally agree..
That’s all for today. Read more friday financial quote here