Do you want to marriage? Do you know about your couple? Will he/she help you with your finance or just to steal your money? Kevin O’Leary from book ‘Cold Hard Truth on Men, Women & Money ‘ give this advice to spot a gold digger :-
1) They seem to live beyond their means.
– This people absolutely just don’t know how to handle their money.You will take a big risk if choose him/her as your wife/husband. Nowaday, not only Material Girl but also Material Men. Keep out with this people.
2) They have no discernible employment or goals in life beyong being available to you
– No vision to the future? It is not good couple because he/she won’t help you to prepare for your financial management.
3) They bring up money way too soon
– Okay, I don’t really understand this point but probably show that he/she maybe lending money somewhere.
4) They expect you to pay for everything
5) They constantly hint at things they’d like you to purchase or pay for.
– Okay thing again with this person. You could bankrupt one day.
6) They’re willing to date someone a lot older and a lot uglier than they are
7) They’re cagey about discussing their future or their past, especially other wealthy people they have dated
– They keep secret from you. It is dangerous.
That’s only some point. No matter your opinion of gold diggers, we can all learn something from them- the importance of talking about money in relationships. How can one not have a grudging respect for that.
For more article about money from book ‘Cold Hard Truth on Men, Women & Money’, click picture below