Most of us have bank account but do you know some of us do some mistake with our bank account. Just read this type of mistake many people do :-
1. Open too many account at once
– Many credit card offer different bonuses but you shouldn’t be signing for entire card that being offering. Each application and subsequent credit will generate a hard inquiry that will apper on your credit report. It will cost your score and stays on your report for two or three years and it could give negative impact to your score.
2. Missing One Payment
– Missing one payment can cost a previously stellar credit score. Your score will start to rebound relatively quickly as long as the missed payment doesn’t lead to additional woes.To avoid this mistake, try calling your creditor to ask for a good deletion.
3. Closing an old account
– Before you close old account, think carefully. It could give negative impact on your creditscore. It can cost you points .
4. Maxing Out A Single Credit Card
– Avoid bump up against your overall credit limit because it will appear sky high. It can give negative influence to your credit score.
5. Racking Up a Bill Right Before Your Statement Closes
– Running up big purchases right before statement close could give negative impact to your credit to debt utilization ratio and subsequent score.
6. Not checking your credit report
– Not checking will cause you at the credit report. Errors on credit reports are all too common especially if you don’t check regularly.
7. Ignoring an account that has gone into collection
– Most of us think that unpaid medical bill not related to credit score. It is not right perceptive. The unpaid bill could give negative impact
Source :- DailyFinance