One of popular investment are gold. I’ve been advice by many of my friends to invest in the gold. Is it really work? I dunno but most of them give a good expression. I just found an article about basic financial laws called the seven laws of Gold. My first expression is it is the entry about gold but my it is not really specific about goal. Even though it is not about gold but it is really great to share. Let’s read it
1. Gold cometh gladly and in increasing quantity to any man who will put by not less than one-tenth of his earnings to create an estate for his future and that of his family.
– We need to save at least 10% from our earning into saving. This goal must be set for all of us if we want to have a good future financial.
2. Control the expenditure
– It is important laws. You need to know how to control any earning we have. Do not spend more than you earn. That’s the basic rule.
3) Gold laboreth diligently and contentedly for the wise owner
– You need to invest your saving and don’t just put money into bank. Bank will give you interest but it still not worthy. You need to invest in many high-yield savings accounts, CDs, bonds or maybe gold investment. Not a scheme that no guarantee to get profit such as pyramid scheme or Iraqi Dinar
4) Gold clingeth to the protection of the cautious owner who invests it under the advice of men wise in its handling
– Make sure your investment is really safe. There’s many investments that keep the principal safe. You need to have knowledge about investment and get an advice from the expert.
5) Insure a future income.
– Insurance are really important today. You must have at least life insurance for your future life. It also covered for your health expenses.
6) Increase the ability to earn.
– You must have other additional source to earn rather than depend from your work. You can have a part time as a tutor or do some small business. In my case, I’ve make money from blogging. I think you can do it too..
7) Gold flees the man who would force it to impossible earnings or who followeth the alluring advice of tricksters and schemers or who trusts it to his own inexperience and romantic desires in investment.
– Hm.. this point is quite difficult to understand. But what I’ve understand is to avoid the scam scheme. There’s no such thing as an easy money in investment. If there’s any people guarantee you with fast high return, check it first. Maybe it is another scam to steal your money.
Okay that’s all. If I’m wrong, let’s correct it and give your opinion.