Do you have experienced losing financial control ? I think most of us have experience financial control. Don’t know about it? Let’s see the symptoms of losing financial control for our guideliness .
SYMPTOMS OF LOSING FINANCIAL CONTROL
- Always being overdrawn especially before middle of the month.
- Not being sure whether the cashpoint machine is going to pay out or not.
- Not being at all sure what figure will be at the end of a bank statement.
- Losing cash around the house or finding odd bits of cash – even bank notes – in various pockets.
- Losing track of the direct debits or standing orders that are operating on your account.
- Impulse buying.
- Readily borrowing from and lending money to friends.
- Making minimum payments each month on credit cards.
- Instead of asking, ‘ What is the total cost ?’ asking , ‘Can I afford the monthly repayment?’
- Not knowing the rate of interest you are paying on credit cards, store cards and bank borrowing
- Leaving payments of bills until the last possible moment – certainly until the ‘red’ bill and often not until threatened with legal action.
- Getting taken in by offers of finance that come through the post.
Reference :- Rob Parsons – The Money Secret
Okay, how about that? Do you have the symptoms of losing financial control as above? If yes, you need to do something before it become worse. It means you have problem in managing money and I think you are facing debt problem. Am I right ? Don’t worry, you still have time to improve it. Follow this blog and maybe I’ll share some tips. Why I like to share it? It is because I’m also facing the same problem and I’ve some of the symptoms and now I’m in repairing progress. So, we can learn together and hopefully we can change our life to pay attention about financial.