Real Estate is a good method to invest. But it ain’t easy and you need to have knowledge about this. Read this tips :-
gif image hosting
1) Look for public auctions, split-up settlements and foreclosures (bank/FHA/VA): Since fast settlement is the first choice here (and not price), you might pick up a property at a price that is much lower than the established marketplace rate. You might then craft arrangements to sell it at the market rate over a short period of time. On the other hand, craft sure that the property is worth the price you are paying.
2) Looking for aged listings: The old listings whichare still unsold can provide you with good real estate investing chances. Just acquire hold of an old newspaper and call up the sellers. They may have given up expectation of selling whichproperty at all and with a bit of negotiation you might get the property for a real low price.
3) The hidden treasure: A in fact old (and dirty) looking house might scare off buyers. But this might be your opening for real estate investing that may yield good profits. So, look at such properties and check if spending a bit on them can craft them shine. You can pick up these at very low prices and create a big profit in a short time.
4) Team up with attorneys: There are a number of attorneys who supervise property sales on behalf of sellers or in special conditions (enjoy the death of the property title-holder). They may at times be looking to dispose off the property somewhat rapidly and thus at a low price. Be the first one to get these kinds of real estate investing possibilities and like the profits.
5) Maintain tab on the newspaper announcements: Property sell offs due to deaths, separation settlements, urgent cash needs and other reason are frequently announced in local papers. Maintain track of such real estate investing avenues.
The article I’ve gathered from http://yourfinance.co.za/ but it look like it don’t exist anymore..