Save money monthly ain’t easy task especially to do it consistently every month. But it is important as we need to save from our income to ensure our future financially will stabile.. In this article, I’ll share some basic tips to save your money monthly :-
1. Separate 10% of your monthly income first. Save it in the account which is very hard for you to withdraw. For example, create an account bank that don’t provide Auto Teller Machine (ATM). Nowaday most of banking will provide the ATM but you can try the far ATM located in your place. Another alternative is save in public mutual or insurance. It can help you saving monthly.
2. Auto debit your salary to another investment in long term saving. It will help you to manage your expenses wisely.
3. Buying in bulk the things that your family uses . Go to hypermarket because they offer goods cheaper than grocery stores.
4. Bring lunches to your workplace and you will save hundred dollar per month rather than eating out lunches every day.
5. Drive less and you can save a significant amount of money on gas every month.
6. Stop smoking. You can save hundred dollar per month by stop this bad habit. Not just good for your budget, it also can help you get better health.
7. Never throw away your coin. Keep in special place because it will help you especially when pay for your bill..
8. Make a budget. You must have your own budget monthly. Writing it whether on the book or computer and follow it. Make it as systhematic as you could.
That’s just some basic tips to save your monthly expenses. I hope it will help you to manage your budget. But the important thing is you must discipline yourfelt to save money.