Most of blogger writing with their own reason. Some of them writing because of fun and some of them have some concrete reason. I’m writing this blog because many reason. In this article, I’ve give my own reason why I’m writing this financial blog.
1. One of my main reason is because I’ve get influenced from a seminar I’ve attended 3 years ago. The seminar title is ‘ How To Make Money Through Blogging’. I’ve to paid about $300 to attend the seminar. Not a cheap cost for me and I need to follow the speaker advice. One of his advice is to make a blog using health, travel and financial niche. I’ve make a health blog at http://yourhealthblog.net. I don’t create travel blog and this is the financial blog. For 5 years, I’ve cover the payment for seminar fee using the blog but still need to paid domain and hosting with my own money. Only half of my income from yourhealthblog could cover half of the hosting expenses.
It is still far from satisfy on my blog income but I’m confident I will success for this 2-3 years.
2. To share about financial issue. It include financial article, news, video that I’ve read or found via internet, newspaper or book. That’s the reason many article on this blog cannot pass copyscape (especially old article) because most of it not unique and copy paste.
Maybe it is copy paste article but the sharing also help to simplified the article. Most of article I’m copy is from yahoo finance, investopedia, finance msn. Some of the article is complicated and hard to understand. I’ve to get main point of the article and writing in as easy to understand.
3. To sharpen my writing skills. Honestly, I’m bad at writing in my school time. I’ve never get A in my school exam for writing. Using blog medium, I’ve to write my own sentences eventhough the article is copy paste. I need to alter and make it unique.
Other than that, writing financial blog enhance my grammar and English knowledge. I’m still learning time from time and it will improve my English. Hopefully it will help me to achieve my objective to write a book in the future.
4. Become my archive. This financial blog could become my reference if I’ve any finance problem. There’s many article has and will be published at it could become important references.
I’ve also can look in the future what I’ve done in the past. Maybe in next 5 years, I’ll look at this post and smiling about it.
5. This blog could become history. Who’s know this blog could sold about $1 million in the future. Maybe it is impossible to sell the blog even for $1,000 but the future could be change. Maybe this blog could attract many people around the world and become one of potential blog.
6. Repair my finance. As a financial blogger, I must change myself based on what I’m writing. In meantime, my finance is not really systematic but the planning have been done to make my financial better and better.
Okay guys. That’s reasons why I’m writing financial blog. I hope this blog will grow bigger and bigger. To get it, I need support from all of you. A lovely reader.
Thanks read this entry..