As usual I’ll share the friday finance quote. This is 5 finance quote I would like to share ..
1. ” I’d like to live as a poor man with lots of money. “
2. “Inflation is when you pay fifteen dollars for the ten-dollar haircut you used to get for five dollars when you had hair. “
// Okay.. The definition about inflation with easy example. It means that there’s huge amount we lose. For better explanation about inflation, click link below..
3. ” Wealth – any income that is at least one hundred dollars more a year than the income of one’s wife’s sister’s husband. “
// Hahahah.. Very hard to understand but do you really have that amount ? If yes, then you can claim the wealth term..
4. “Modern man is one who drives a mortgaged car over a bond financed highway on credit card gas!”
~Cy N. Peace, 1957
// It is totally true. Nowaday, our money has gone to gas. The expenses on gas is almost 1/4 of our income.. Is it true to you?
5. “Money is the last enemy that shall never be subdued. While there is flesh there is money – or the want of money; but money is always on the brain so long as there is a brain in reasonable order.”
~Samuel Butler, Notebooks, 1912
// Yes. never make money as your enemy nor your friends.
Let’s share with your friends..